|“||Are you kidding, you took a romantic moment and turned it into a fire hazard ... And that's why I love you.||”|
— Adam to Bonnie
|Twinkle Lights and Grandma Shoes|
| Season 5, Episode 1 |
Total Episode Count: 89
|Air Date||November 2, 2017|
|Produced by|| Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Lockjaw and a Liquid Diet"
| Next → |
"Fish Town and Too Many Thank You's"
(Twinkle Lights) Christy explaining that Adam will want to take Bonnie out to a restauran and sit at a table with twinkle lights.
(Grandma Shoes) Natasha commenting on the look of the shoes that she'd have to wear if she applied for the job she needs to get back her daughter.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast Members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
- Missi Pyle as Natasha
- Hermie Castillo as Kenny
- Steve Banks as Doug
- Artt Butler as Male Voice
- Beginning with this episode, former series regulars Sadie Calvano (Violet Plunkett), Matt Jones (Baxter) and Blake Garrett Rosenthal (Roscoe Plunkett) are downgraded to guest status, hence the picture of only Bonnie and Christy in the opening.