|“|| Are you kidding, you took a romantic moment and turned |
it into a fire hazard.. And that's why I love you.
— Adam to Bonnie
|Twinkle Lights and Grandma Shoes|
| Season 5, Episode 1 |
Total Episode Count: 89
|Air Date||November 2, 2017|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Lockjaw and a Liquid Diet"
| Next → |
"Fish Town and Too Many Thank You's"
Bonnie gets cold feet when considering her future with Adam, and Christy risks failing an important test in order to help a fellow alcoholic; Missi Pyle returns as Natasha, the birth mother of Jill’s foster daughter; Emily.
(Twinkle Lights) Christy explaining that Adam will want to take Bonnie out to a restaurant, sat at table with twinkle lights.
(Grandma Shoes) Natasha commenting on the look of the shoes that she'd have to wear if she applied for the job she needs to get back her daughter.
Cast and Characters
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- William Fichtner as Adam Janakowski
- Seasons regulars Sadie Calvano (Violet Plunkett) and Blake Garrett Rosenthal (Roscoe Plunkett) have been removed from the Series.