|“|| You are gonna lose that fella to a gal who knows how to |
tush push you right out of a two wall formation change.
— Jill to Christy after learning she doesn't know how to line dance.
|Tush Push and Some Radishes|
| Season 4, Episode 18 |
Total Episode Count: 84
|Air Date||April 6, 2017|
|Produced by|| Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by|| Story by : |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Black Mold and an Old Hot Dog"
| Next → |
"Tantric Sex and the Sprouted Flute"
After Bonnie's mother, Shirley Stabler, passes away, Christy and Bonnie find over $6,000 in her freezer. While cleaning out her apartment, they run into Bonnie's unknown half brother, whom they find out the money was left for. Jill talks Bonnie into getting over her anger for her mother.
(Tush Push) Jill scolds Christy for not knowing how to line dance or what it is.
(Some Radishes) One of the items that Bonnie thinks is in Shirley's fridge.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast crossed out are absent in this episode.*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
Matt Jones as Baxter
Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
- Leonard Roberts as Ray Stabler
- Neil Ross as Announcer (voice only)
- Shirley Stabler is announced to be dead in this episode. Her only appearance was in Season 3's "Terrorists and Gingerbread", when the audience learns she has cancer.
- First appearance of Leonard Roberts as Ray Stabler.