|Thigh Gap and a Rack of Lamb|
| Season 3, Episode 2 |
Total Episode Count: 46
|Air Date||November 12, 2015|
|Produced by|| Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Terrorists and Gingerbread"
| Next → |
"Mozzarella Sticks and a Gay Piano Bar"
(Thigh Gap) Bonnie slimming down from cycling and jogging.
(Rack of Lamb) Christy's last defiant theft from the restaurant.
(*Characters/Cast Members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
- Matt Jones as Baxter
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- Lauri Johnson as Beatrice
- Sara Rue as Candace Hayes
- Courtney Henggeler as Claudia
- Emily Osment as Jodi Hubbard
- Michael DiMente as Bruce (Off Camera)
- First appearance of Emily Osment as Jodi Hubbard
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.