|“|| Bonnie: How's the train wreck? |
Christy: I don't know. The point is, we're doing a good deed.
Bonnie: Assuming she doesn't melt down and try to kill us in our sleep.
— Bonnie and Christy on Regina
|Six Thousand Bootleg T-Shirts and a Prada Handbag|
| Season 1, Episode 5 |
Total Episode Count: 5
|Air Date||October 21, 2013|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Loathing and Tube Socks"
| Next → |
"Abstinence and Pudding"
Meanwhile, Bonnie attempts to put someone else's needs before her own.
(Six Thousand Bootleg T-Shirts) Christy says she tried selling bootleg t-shirts at a concert.
(A Prada Handbag) Regina's valuable handbag.
Cast and Characters
Characters and cast members crossed out are not present in this episode.
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
Nate Corddry as Gabriel
- Matt Jones as Baxter
French Stewart as Chef Rudy
Spencer Daniels as Luke
- Nick Bakay as Man on Tape (voice) (uncredited)
- Tiley Chao as Wife (uncredited)
- Raymond Ma as Husband (uncredited)
- Sam Silverstein as Water Boy (uncredited)
- First appearance of Octavia Spencer as Regina Tompkins.
Christy: I really need you to pay me back the money I lent you to buy the van.
Christy: I hate to do this, and I wouldn't if I wasn't really up against it, but is there any way you could lend me a few grand until the end of the month?
Bonnie: What's going on?