|Played by||Octavia Spencer|
Money Manager (formerly)
|Family|| Wes (Ex-Husband)|
|Friends|| Christy Plunkett|
|Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3|
Regina Tompkins is a recurring character on seasons 1-3 of Mom. She is portrayed by Octavia Spencer.
Regina makes her first appearance in "Six Thousand Bootleg T-Shirts and a Prada Handbag", and first meets Bonnie and Christy at one of their A.A. Meetings. She formerly worked as a money manager, only to embezzle up to $3.5 million from her clients. As a result, after one meeting, Regina asks to sleep over at the Plunkett household, because she believes the police are staking out her house.
Police and federal agents eventually catch her prior to "Zombies and Cobb Salad", and she is indicted by a grand jury. Prior to "Jail, Jail and Japanese Porn", she is found guilty and given four years in a women's prison, with her sentence beginning in "Toilet Wine and the Earl of Sandwich".
Regina drifts apart from her friends after she tells them she no longer considers herself an alcoholic and moves out of Jill's mansion and into her own apartment. She last appears in "Horny-Goggles and a Catered Intervention".
- Six Thousand Bootleg T-Shirts and a Prada Handbag
- Zombies and Cobb Salad
- Jail, Jail and Japanese Porn
- Toilet Wine and the Earl of Sandwich
- Dirty Money and a Woman Named Mike
- Mashed Potatoes and a Little Nitrous
- Patient Zero and the Chocolate Fountain
- Fun Girl Stuff and Eternal Salvation
- Horny-Goggles and a Catered Intervention