|“||He's a fireman. ... He has a Doctorate in philosophy. ... And when his pants came down, oh, Mom, you could play horseshoes on that thing.||”|
— Christy to Bonnie about David.
|Nietzsche and a Beer Run|
| Season 1, Episode 16 |
Total Episode Count: 16
|Air Date||February 3, 2014|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||Ted Wass|
| ← Previous|
"Fireballs and Bullet Holes"
| Next → |
"Jail Jail and Japanese Porn"
(Nietzsche) David's philosophy degree.
(A Beer Run) David's sarcastic excuse for drunk driving to Christy's house in the middle of the night.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast Members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
Matt Jones as Baxter
- Nate Corddry as Gabriel
- French Stewart as Chef Rudy
Spencer Daniels as Luke
- Nick Zano as David
- Mary Pat Gleason as Mary
- Jack Impellizzeri as Fireman #1
- Marcus Folmar as Fireman #2
- Ron Roggé as Fireman #3
- First appearance of Nick Zano as David.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.