|“|| Bonnie: All men are weird. It comes with the penis.|
Christy: No, we're talking the big weird.
— Bonnie and Christy, about Nick
|Good Karma and the Big Weird|
| Season 4, Episode 11 |
Total Episode Count: 77
|Air Date||January 19, 2017|
|Produced by|| Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by|| Story by : |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"A Safe Word and a Rib Eye"
| Next → |
"Wind Chimes and a Bottomless Pit of Sadness"
Christy meets a handsome man named Nick Banaszak (special guest star Chris Pratt, former husband of Anna Faris) outside the ladies' diner, and learns that he is Marjorie's nephew. Despite Marjorie forbidding any of the women to date Nick, Christy pursues him and later regrets it.
(Good Karma) The reward Christy offers Nick for lending her parking meter change.
(Big Weird) The nickname Christy later calls Nick, after finding out about him.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast Members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
Matt Jones as Baxter
Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
- John O'Brien as Waiter
- Chris Pratt stars in this episode as Nick Banaszak, a handsome man Christy meets at a parking meter and later begins sleeping with. She finds out he is Marjorie's nephew and Marjorie declares him off limits despite the girls' interest in him, but Christy breaks this rule. She later finds out the real reason Marjorie didn't want her to date him, and it's weird.
- Chris Pratt, who stars in this episode as Nick Banaszak, is Anna Faris former husband, they are now divorced.