|Fun Girl Stuff and Eternal Salvation|
| Season 2, Episode 22 |
Total Episode Count: 44
|Air Date||April 30, 2015|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Patient Zero and the Chocolate Fountain"
| Next → |
"Terrorists and Gingerbread"
(Fun Girl Stuff) Jill's plans to celebrate Christy moving in.
(Eternal Salvation) Regina's reprimand after Jill insults her religious nature.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast that are crossed out are absent in this episode)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
Spencer Daniels as Luke
Nate Corddry as Gabriel
- Matt Jones as Baxter
- French Stewart as Chef Rudy
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Octavia Spencer as Regina Tompkins
- David Krumholtz as Gregory Munschnick
- Jonny Coyne as Victor Perugian
No trivia currently.
Christy: Unlike you, I have two years of sobriety! And a valid drivers' license!
Christy: (to Roscoe) You're staying right here with your mother who friggin' loves you.
Christy: The road to a happy life leads away from your mother.
Bonnie: I know it's not saying much, but you're a better Mother to your children than I ever was to you.