|Forged Resumes and the Recommended Dosage|
| Season 2, Episode 4 |
Total Episode Count: 26
|Air Date||November 20, 2014|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||Ted Wass|
| ← Previous|
""Chicken Nuggets and a Triple Homicide""
| Next → |
""Kimchi and a Monkey Playing Harmonica""
(Forged Resumes) What Bonnie uses in her series of unsuccessful job interviews.
(Recommended Dosage) Christy's answer to how much medicine she's taking for her allergies to Marjorie's cats.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast Members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
- Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
Spencer Daniels as Luke Matt Jones as Baxter
Nate Corddry as Gabriel
French Stewart as Chef Rudy
No Guest Cast
- Nate Corddry as Gabriel, Matt Jones as Baxter, Spencer Daniels as Luke and French Stewart as Chef Rudy are absent during this episode.