|Flamingos and a Dance-Based Exercise Class|
| Season 6, Episode 10 |
Total Episode Count: 120
|Air Date||December 6, 2018|
|Produced by|| Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by|| Story by:|
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Pork Loin and a Beat Up Monte Carlo"
| Next → |
"Foot Powder and the Barrelworks Pirates"
(Flamingos) Bonnie's comments about Marjorie's legwarmers.
(A Dance-Based Exercise Class) Wendy describing Zumba.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/cast members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
- Kristen Johnston as Tammy Diffendorf
- Lauri Johnson as Beatrice
- French Stewart as Chef Rudy
- David Meunier as Yuri
- Iris Braydon as Sharon
- Aris Alvarado as Al
- Artt Butler as TV Announcer (voice only)
Christy: Hey, dude, I used to smoke, I used to drink, I used to strip, I used to not come home for days at a time.
Jill: Why do we bother putting the damn chairs away? We're just gonna have another meeting tomorrow
Tammy: (phone chimes) Oh, my God