|Big Sad Eyes and an Antique Hot Dog|
|Season 7, Episode 20 |
Total Episode Count: 152
|Air Date||April 16, 2020|
|Produced by||Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by||Story by : |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
"Texas Pete and a Parking Lot Carnival"
|Next → |
"Sex Bucket and the Grammar Police"
The ladies' friendships are tested when they live in close quarters during a sober retreat.
(Big Sad Eyes) Christy's facial expression that Tammy tries to use on Jill to persuade her to loan her money.
(an Antique Hot Dog) The comment Bonnie makes to Wendy about the latter's gas-station hot dog.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/cast members crossed out are absent*)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
William Fichtner as Adam Janikowski
- Kristen Johnston as Tammy Diffendorf
Special Guest Star/Characters
- Amy Pietz as Rebecca
- This episode serves as the de facto season finale as a result of Warner Bros. Television shutting down production of Mom on March 13, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Final appearance of Christy Plunkett.