|“||I was never doing this to become a rich attorney. I want to help people who are in trouble, you know? The downtrodden.||”|
— Christy's reason for getting into Law
|Atticus Finch and the Downtrodden|
| Season 3, Episode 22 |
Total Episode Count: 66
|Air Date||May 19, 2016|
|Produced by|| Chuck Lorre|
Carol Anne Miller
Steven V. Silver
|Written by|| Story by: |
|Directed by||James Widdoes|
| ← Previous|
"Mahjong Sally and the Ecstasy"
| Next → |
"High-Tops and Brown Jacket"
When Christy's hard realities regarding college costs and her daughter's broken engagement and drug use begin overwhelming her, Bonnie attempts to make some quick money re-selling items (clearing out Jill's over-stocked garage in the process). Christy faces her fears by presenting her case at a scholarship award meeting – and tries to finally have a happy birthday.
(Atticus Finch) Christy's reference to To Kill A Mockingbird.
(Downtrodden) One of Christy's reasons for becoming a lawyer.
Cast and Characters
(*Characters/Cast who are crossed out are absent in this episode.)
- Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett
- Allison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett
- Sadie Calvano as Violet Plunkett
Blake Garrett Rosenthal as Roscoe Plunkett Matt Jones as Baxter
- Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian
- Jaime Pressly as Jill Kendall
- Beth Hall as Wendy Harris
- Carol Avery as Mother
- Fayelyn Bilodeau as Daughter
- Max Barakat as Jeremy Irving
- Michelle La as Dakota Nakatumi
- Nick Toth as Richard Plepper