Alvin Lester Biletnikoff was a recurring character on Mom.
He is Christy's father and Bonnie's ex-boyfriend who abandoned them when Christy was born. When Christy found Alvin he was married with two sons. Despite that, he loves Christy and does what he can to be in her life and help out, including fixing up a used car to give her and attempting to reach out to her children as a grandfather. He and Bonnie initially treated each other with contempt and hatred over the various mistakes each of them has made in their past, but they rekindled their relationship after his wife left him and he survived a heart attack. In season 2, Alvin suffers a second, fatal heart attack while in bed with Bonnie.
- Leather Cribs and Medieval Rack
- Fireballs and Bullet Holes
- Toilet Wine and the Earl of Sandwich
- Broken Dreams and Blocked Arteries
- Smokey Taylor and a Deathbed Confession
- Figgy Pudding and the Rapture
- Chicken Nuggets and a Triple Homicide
- Forged Resumes and the Recommended Dosage
- Kimchi and a Monkey Playing Harmonica
- Soapy Eyes and a Clean Slate
- Godzilla and a Sprig of Mint
- Nudes and a Six-Day Cleanse
- Three Smiles and an Unpainted Ceiling (death episode)
- Kitty Litter and a Class A Felony (in a dream)